As a Production Planner in ECCO GSPS, based in Singapore, the incumbent will be working in a fast paced dynamic environment, often balancing several priorities at the same time.
The main objective of the role is to ensure regional coordination of demand and supply against production capacities and/or understand the Allocation for production ( both shoe and Upper ) to ensure quality, costs and service are optimized based on new concepts demand and new seasons capacities. The role aims at all times to provide the best possible service mainly towards all involved stakeholders within the agreed timeline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The general responsibilities of the position include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure that Demand and Supply Plan Proposals (SPP) are in place per defined deadlines, responsible and accountable for on time execution of all relevant activities during each S&OP process.
- Analyse, communicate and make corrective actions where possible when there are deviations between Demand/SPP and Supply plans.
- Conduct consistent follow up with Production Units on production deliveries and provide reports/recovery plan to the manager.
- Ensure that regions receive all relevant information and guidelines for optimal planning related to stock swapping and other ad hoc requests.
- Involve in shoe and upper production allocation proposals by ensuring quality, costs and service are optimized based on new concepts demand and new seasons capacities
- Analyse uppers stock levels deviations, understand root causes and propose actions plan to mitigate the risks for Production
- Employ provided tools and system (Anaplan, SAP, MS Offices) for work and analysis while ensure continuous improvement of optimization tool and dashboards.
- Candidate should possess at least a Degree, preferably in Supply chain or logistics related education
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven track record in a MNC or major organization is a plus
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience in advanced excel functions will be an advantage
In general, the incumbent should fit the following profile and able to work in a fast-paced work environment with the following attributes below:
- Quality focus
- Learning attitude
- Organizational skill
- Communication skill
- Administrative skill
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing, and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate, and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.