ECCO´s vision is to be the leading premium brand for shoes and leather goods.
Now ECCO also wants to be leading within transactional finance.
Join our new Global Business Service (GBS) organization in Warsaw and help us build the best in class global Finance function that is technologically sound, future proof and can react quickly to ever-changing demands!
Establishing the GBS is a global project, where all transactional accounting processes are gathered into regional Business Centre’s in Americas, Europe, Asia/Pacific and China.
The European Business Centre will be based in Warsaw and Amsterdam where 70 dedicated accountants and specialists will provide bookkeeping and accounting services for more than 30 European ECCO companies.
Some career choices have more impact than others. When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. BE DIFFERENT AND FIT IN!
- Regional payment providers and payment terminal administration
- Monitor and analyze the relevant transaction data of payment acquirers, identify root causes of data fluctuation, and work toward the resolution
- Active participation in international project of integration data from payment acquirers
- Administration of bank accounts, bank mandates and accesses
- Responding to queries from stakeholders via e-mail/telephone in alignment with service management processes
- Providing audit support
- Propose tool and process enhancement recommendations to improve operational efficiency
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with exposure to payment providers (experience in retail would be an advantage)
- Practical knowledge of accounting and tax regulations
- SAP/Microsoft Dynamics AX experience is a plus
- Proficiency in the use of Excel
- Very good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Quality and deadline oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and focus on results
- Ability to deal with key stakeholders in the enterprise
- Proactive approach with strong organisational skills
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.