Do you have an interest in and flair for Master Data Management? Are you service-minded, quality-conscious and detail-oriented? And do you want to be part of an ambitious and growing Master Data Management team that is transforming the Master Data Management practice in ECCO?
Then it could be you we are looking for as our new Master Data Supporter.
Come join us in our Master Data Management & Governance team and get a significant opportunity to shape and impact the future of MDM in ECCO - a key focus area of ECCO’s Managing Board and top priority in our Digital Transformation.
Our team consists of 7 members, is organized in Group IT and is currently located in three locations – two in Denmark and one in Portugal, and we are now looking to expand our team.
Together with our team, you will be part of our global set-up of master data related to the entire value chain from development and production to sales and retail. Thus, your overall task is to ensure that our master data are continuously updated and aligned in our systems.
You will support creation and maintenance of product, customer and vendor master data in SAP and MS D365 and you will maintain and execute our rule engine for extended master data maintenance. You will handle Master data calls and changes and update our process and data documentation.
- Investigate and resolve Master Data issue tickets within agreed deadlines.
- Maintain reference data and do mass uploads of changes to master data.
- Maintain master data rules.
- Create test master data to support business projects.
- Maintain department SOPs for Master Data and Reference data creation and ticket handling.
- Monitor the consistency and accuracy of all master data in the SAP and other MD governed systems.
- Support new system implementations, system integrations, and system updates.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with master data maintenance and processes in a global function within the master data area.
- Have experience working with cross-departmental processes, preferrable from within a master data governance function or within a service desk operation.
- Have experience with master data management in SAP, alternatively S4/Hana or D365
- Experience working in multinational organizations
- Proficiency in the use of Excel
- Fluency in English (written and spoken). Any other European languages preferred
- Quality and deadline oriented
- Ability to identify future risks and provide solutions for them
- Team worker with a natural instinct for support and service
- Excellent communication skills
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on ECCO Careers
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.