ECCO´s vision is to be the leading premium brand for shoes and leather goods.
Now ECCO also wants to be leading within transactional finance.
Join our new Global Business Service (GBS) organization in Warsaw and help us build the best in class global Finance function that is technologically sound, future proof and can react quickly to ever-changing demands!
Establishing the GBS is a global project, where all transactional accounting processes are gathered into regional Business Centre’s in Americas, Europe, Asia/Pacific and China.
The European Business Centre will be based in Warsaw and Amsterdam where 70 dedicated accountants and specialists will provide bookkeeping and accounting services for more than 30 European ECCO companies.
Some career choices have more impact than others. When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. BE DIFFERENT AND FIT IN!
- Execution of daily/monthly GL accounting activities, such as preparation of journal entries, accruals and maintenance of general ledger balances
- Assist with monthly payroll journal entries
- Perform intercompany reconciliations and action on differences identified
- Perform manual invoicing activities
- Manage fixed assets
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for several balance sheet accounts
- Support the Financial Control team with any standard and ad-hoc queries as well as with tax compliance activities
- Support the internal and external audit process
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure financial records are accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Achieve the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the monthly reporting of Actuals, in accordance with ECCO GAAP and internal procedures
- Signal opportunities for and participate in process improvements and new process implementation projects.
- Compliance to all ECCO reporting rules and guidelines
- Relevant experience in a GL accountant role
- Experience in working in an international company or SSC serving multiple countries
- Practical knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- SAP experience is a plus
- Very good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in the use of Excel
- Quality and deadline oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.