The Direct to Consumer (DTC) Operations Coordinator will deliver consistent and effective communication and tasks to the field personnel which supports the DTC organization in its mission to deliver a World Class consumer experience.
As our DTC Operations Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement an effective communication strategy for delivering information to the field.
- Maintain operational manuals, procedures and training guides as enhancements arise.
- Maintain the Retail US SharePoint and ensure content is current and up to date.
- Develop and manage field recognition, events, and contests.
- Act as the liaison for gathering DTC information and updating presentation files for meetings including but not limited to: Board of Directors, Budget, Operating Committee, Compass and events.
- Write and distribute monthly newsletters.
- Maintain the data for all World Class Customer Experience initiatives including certificates, KPIs, customer letters, etc.
- Coordinate onsite and offsite meetings and events including accommodations, transportation, meals, agendas and presentations while maintaining the provided budget.
- Become an expert in new initiatives with the field mindset and create the strategy for communicating/training new procedures.
- Gather closed store information during inclement weather and holidays and analyze sales impact information.
- Provide general ECCO USA support such as processing mail and covering reception.
- Maintain the store archive of essential paperwork that is legally required to be kept.
- Assist in creation of contests and tracking and communicate contests to stores.
- Manage, track and fulfill store supply and shopping bag orders.
- Responsible for ensuring document formatting standards and creating communication templates as needed.
If you have…
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field - or equivalent applicable experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate team environment (retail industry preferred).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have a basic understanding of store operations, preferably management experience within footwear and/or specialty stores.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and maintain professional composure when under pressure.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 35 lbs.
…we want to hear from you!