Are you a shoe lover with an eye for detail, then we have the job for you.
The role of the Office Assistant is to assist the General Manager for West and Southern Europe to enable him to solely focus on his responsibilities, knowing that all practical, planning, preparation and logistical issues are taken care of in an efficient, speedy and professional manner. Besides supporting the General Manager, the Office Assistant undertakes administrative tasks to ensure all legal documents, contracts and leases are in order.
It is further the role of the office assistant to act as a sparring partner to the General Manager and being able to initiate immediate follow-up on decisions and have the resources to take action accordingly.
- Managing the weekly and monthly agenda and if requested preparing documents for appointments / presentations
- Contact point for (general) communication with external customers / relations
- Having a coordinating role both internal and external
- Ensure deadlines are respected and follow-up with third parties if necessary, especially in relation to completion of projects
- In charge of lease contracts and policies (showrooms / offices and cars)
- Ordering office / printer supplies
- Coordinate and administer contracts for franchise stores and shop in shops
- All related matters of travel and accommodation
- Support on IT related matters (ordering of phones, laptops, etc.)
- Facilitate (occasional) on-site meetings with external and internal visitors
You should have excellent written and verbal communication (both Dutch and English) and interpersonal skills. You are self-motivated, confident, energetic, driven and determined. Finally, you have a hands-on and self-disciplined approach and enjoy working in a multinational environment.
What we need from you is:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proactive and a high level of detail and discretion
- Fluency in English and Dutch (written and spoken) is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Team player and solution oriented
We offer you
You can expect a job in a small team based in Nieuwegein where you will be working closely with the General Manager, marketing and sales team. Further you will frequently be in contact with the 11 markets in the western and southern European region.
ECCO is an innovative company with over 21,000 employees worldwide. The brand is currently sold in more than 92 countries. Our ambition is to be the leading premium brand for shoes and leather goods.
ECCO’s innovative approach can be found throughout our value chain. We’re the only shoe company in the world who owns their own tanneries and are therefore responsible for the entire process of shoemaking. We call it: from hide to high street. This, combined with the aim of being excellent in everything we do, is what makes us stand out as a company. Adding sincere commitment where diversity and personal development take pride of place demonstrates why more than 21,000 employees around the world prefer ECCO as their employer.
Strictly no third parties