The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for assistance in controlling the flow of US distribution center (DC) processing of customer orders in accordance with requested delivery dates. Assist with daily operations of Import/Export team by coordinating with outside carriers, scheduling appointments, and acting as a liaison with the Distribution team. Serve as primary backup in multiple administrative positions throughout the Logistics department.
As our Logistics Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with daily flow of Distribution Center processing by monitoring customer orders and releasing based on defined prioritization.
- Assist with Import/Export processes by examining invoices, bills of lading, and shipment statements to verify accuracy.
- Assist with scheduling inbound and outbound deliveries by partnering with Import/Export and Distribution management and administrative teams.
- Assist with month-end reporting including en-route reports, receiving reports, drawback reports, and freight reports.
- Serve as primary backup to other Distribution and Import/Export administrative personnel including Distribution Coordinator, Distribution Specialists, and Import Specialist.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining DC inventory accuracy through data analysis and physical count of picking locations.
If you have…
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Some college coursework preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant administrative experience required.
- Logistics/supply chain and/or planning experience preferred.
- SAP and/or other WMS experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word (process documentation) and Excel (sorting, pivot tables).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent, resourceful and self-driven with a customer service oriented mindset.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
…we want to hear from you!