If you are passionate about people, this is a great opportunity to make a difference as our HR Business Partners in our shoe production factory in Xiamen, China.
This position will report to our factory's HR Director to execute our Human Capital agenda.
Key tasks expected from the HR Business Partner:
- As a trusted HR Advisor - Provide prompt and effective HR advice/solution to the respective department heads and line managers on human capital issues to address business needs with the support/input from the respective HR sub-teams.
- Advocate of performance culture to cultivate high-performing workforce in the organisation. Understand and apply organisation development frameworks; e.g. talent pipeline, succession planning, high performance culture. Coach employees in how their actions reflect and drive culture. As a sparring partner with department heads and line managers to hold conversations on differentiating performers. Provide advice to department heads and line managers on people development.
- Employee Engagement/Relations - Empathy listener to employees’ feedback/concern and handle grievances in the most appropriate manner that is guided by legislations, company policies, and ethics. Monitor and handle people issues in relation to discipline/grievance and escalate the issues as appropriate.
- Workforce Planning & Recruitment - Advise department heads and line managers the available options in filling open positions. Partner with recruitment team to fill the open positions.
- Any other company projects and tasks assigned where necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Tertiary academic education with knowledge in HR, or general business management
- Preferably, but not mandatory, with few years of relevant working experience in people management / development in manufacturing industry
- Good communication and influencing skill
- Competent Chinese and English in both speaking and writing is required
Work location for this position: Tong’an District, Xiamen, China