We are looking for Content Integration and Community Management Specialist to support and optimize our organization's digital marketing programs, with particular attention to social media community development.
In your role you will be responsible for the integration, activation and curation of the content in given digital channels, creating activation plans for various content projects and customer journeys, but also the development of the community management in social media for the European markets, alongside Customer Care Team and Global Marketing, Consumer and Community Engagement Team.
Attention to detail, forward-thinking and proactive attitude are essential in driving our digital narrative, enhancing our organization's image, improving digital communication with consumers, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
When you join ECCO, you become part of a global family where we value people who do things differently. BE DIFFERENT AND FIT IN!
What you will do?
- Work closely with Content Integration Manager, as well as other teams in Digital to align planning, execution and analytics for content development in all digital channels.
- Support influencer marketing and various content activation campaign’s strategy.
- Support all stages of the content creation process from developing the scope, to sorting out activation, to ensuring successful content production and delivery for existing and new digital channels.
- Co-creating social media content calendars based on company’s guidelines.
- Plan, activate and optimize promotional campaigns in social media.
- Work closely with Customer Care and Global Marketing, Consumer and Community Engagement Team on community management strategy.
- Monitor and optimize social media community management according to KPI’s.
- Work closely with stakeholders and global teams.
Must haves in this role
- At least 2 years of experience in managing social media channels
- Experienced in social media community management (Facebook in particular)
- Knowledge of Meta Business Suite and Meta Ads Manager
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Very good English – you will work in English on daily basis
- Strong computer literacy – you’re comfortable using MS Office tools
- Project management experience
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on https://enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code –our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning –the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.