The Consumer Customer Service Associate will provide comprehensive service to our consumer customer base on the phone and through e-mail. Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
As our Consumer Customer Service Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the future of ECCO USA by providing the highest level of customer service
- Handle incoming calls and e-mails
- Provide customers with product and order information
- Show flexibility, creativity and empathy when resolving customer issues and communicating policy
- Offer options for fulfillment of orders or resolution of issues
- Appropriately suggest alternative products
- Inform customers of new products
- Talk up promotions and sales
- Learn and develop personal skill levels in regards to SAP, Internet systems and the footwear industry
- Communicate and coordinate with all internal departments for smooth processing of all transactions
If you have...
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service role
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbally and written)
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed
- Superior organization and follow-up skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure, patience and understanding in dealing with a variety of customers
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level
…we want to hear from you!