Ready to join a truly global organisation as you take part in our exciting transformation process and define the future of our cash management and payment solutions processes?
“You will ensure that we have a continuous and strong cash management set-up as you collaborate with colleagues and external stakeholders across the globe” says Claus Christensen, Vice President, Corporate Treasury.
Join the Global Treasury department - and a team of dedicated specialist colleagues
You will join our Corporate Treasury department at ECCO’s headquarters in Bredebro. Here, you will be part of a team of 6 specialists, each responsible for their own specific area, e.g. funding and currency.
We are in charge of all our cash and treasury management on Group level – and we do this in order to improve efficiency, reduce costs and maximise cash concentration globally.
You take charge of our cash and treasury management
As our new treasury and cash manager, you will be working project-based as you focus on ensuring the best possible cash management set-up. This includes external cash pool solutions, retail and e-commerce payment solutions as well as assisting intercompany financing and in-house bank operations in collaboration with our Shared Service centre.
Doing so, you will:
- Be responsible for identifying preferred payment solutions and assisting implementation and daily operations
- Maintain and optimise the individual cash management processes and set-up in each market
- Ensure best practices regarding bank interfaces, primarily based on TIS
- Handle the management of bank guarantees
- Travel 10 days a year to visit business partners, e.g. banks and ECCO entities, ensuring that the processes and set-ups are well-established
Experienced financial profile with a knack for spotting optimisation opportunities
- You have a master’s degree in finance or other relevant educational background, most likely from banking
- You have solid experience from an international corporation or the banking industry, working in a similar role
- You are a super user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power BI – SAP and SAP TRM knowledge is an advantage
- You speak and write English fluently – Danish is an advantage, not a prerequisite
A vast pool of opportunities
Regardless of where you work, you will be part of a multicultural workplace, because ECCO is a melting pot of different cultures, perspectives, and ideas from which you can learn.
“This is a crucial financial role, as you handle a strategically important area within ECCO. And it’s always interesting to witness the fruit of your efforts, as you can practically see how money moves around in the real world” ends Claus.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Claus Christensen on tel.: +45 2125 3463.
We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your exciting new career entails on https://enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code - our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning - the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you´re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you´ll fit right in.