Can you manage complex software assets and licenses, skilfully limiting the risks related to owning and using software?
Then do not miss this chance to walk the world with us. Here, you will get incredible development opportunities and take on a truly independent role, ensuring business value and IT compliance across ECCO.
At our HQ in Bredebro, you will become part of Group IT and join our Client Computing team. Here, we are 10 colleagues who manage, maintain, optimise and purchase software assets internally in ECCO with the goal of reducing IT costs and limit the risks related to owning and using software.
In close collaboration with your colleagues, you will establish processes for how we handle our licenses and software assets. In relation to this, you ensure that ECCO is fully licensed at all times and that our end users comply with software license agreements.
Focusing on, but not limited to, Microsoft and SAP licensing, you:
- Develop and document processes for how we manage and keep track of our software assets
- Conduct internal software audits and facilitate external audits with our vendors
- Investigate and report on licence compliance issues and remediation options
- Advise colleagues across ECCO on do’s and don’ts regarding licencing set-ups
- Look into new opportunities for licencing optimisation like alternative support options, rationalisation, licence recycling, etc.
- Collaborate with our IT technicians, legal department, procurement and team managers within Group IT
Qualifications and Work Experience:
You are driven by an independent and pragmatic approach to your tasks, and you enjoy establishing processes for how we manage our software assets and licenses systematically.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have solid experience with software asset management from a complex business environment
- Bring a background within Microsoft and SAP licensing, and you have an understanding of cloud licenses (like SaaS, IaaS and PaaS)
- Preferably have experience with one of the following tools, which we use: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Flexera, ServiceNow and SAP’s LAW tool
- Bring the ability to navigate in an international environment with cultural differences, and you speak and write English effortlessly
You should expect some days of travel activity a year, which will be adjusted according to your role and needs.
We offer a challenging and varied job in an international organisation that is constantly developing. ECCO is characterised by an informal environment, and we value cooperation, initiative and new ideas.
Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us, and we offer participation in internal and external courses, education and conferences supporting this development.
ECCO is an international organisation with many nationalities in many countries. We aim at reflecting the same multicultural environment at our headquarters in Southern Jutland. All qualified applications are therefore very welcome, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, age or ethnical background.
For more information on this position, please contact Team Manager, Client Computing, Anette Trærup Mikkelsen on +45 2373 1037.
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible as we stop the search when the right candidate shows up.