Are you looking for a job that challenges and motivates you? and for a company where you can make an impact? At ECCO we have embarked on an exciting IT journey, with transformational programmes, delivering Modern, Solid and Secure Digital Platforms. We have incredible challenges for you, here you can make a difference!
Do not miss the opportunity to walk the world with us! If interested, continue reading…
We are looking for a passionate, independent, skilled and focused IT Infrastructure Architect, who has previous experience in a Solution Architect or Design Role. You are interested in emerging technologies and innovation and have a proven capability in providing technology leadership, delivering high quality, and in giving creative and insightful technology advice.
As Infrastructure Solution Architect you are placed in the Global Infrastructure & Operations department, reporting directly to the Head of I&O, working with a team of 40+ competent and hard-working colleagues, who are engaged in the designing, developing and maintaining of our core and global infrastructure in the full value chain. Here you will be responsible for technology stack evolution, modernizing, improving effectiveness and efficiency by bringing industry best practices and discipline and fostering data-driven decision making.
- Develop architectural standards and road maps to plan for growth and new technologies, that will add significant value to the business.
- Preparing necessary documentation e.g. HLD and validation of LLDs, implementation plan etc.
- Perform continuous assessment of environment to find improvement opportunities and convert the opportunity in to a project.
- Ability to successfully relate technology solutions to business problems and sell ideas.
- Ability to lead and provide guidance to infrastructure engineers drawing on their project and with your technical experience.
Qualification and Skills
- Good understanding of technologies such as cloud computing, Hybrid Cloud, analytics, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, Automation and Operational Technology (ISA95).
- Understanding of monitoring technologies like SolarWinds, Splunk etc.
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure design and operations.
- In-depth and Strong knowledge of Microsoft License agreements, O365, Azure, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft, Windows and Azure Cloud technologies.
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD (Design, Security).
- Knowledge of Messaging (MS Exchange, Archiving, UC).
- In-depth knowledge of Hyper convergence, Virtualization, VDI, storage, NextGen backup, tape drives.
- Experience in networking technologies such as Firewalls, Load Balancers, Switches, WiFi, WAN (Cisco, F5, Kemp, VMware NSX).
- Experience in IAM, security architectures, digital security and cloud security.
- Experience in DC-DR solutioning from Infrastructure Point of View.
- Experience with standard IT governance, Quality and Service Delivery Frameworks (ITIL).
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Passion for technology and how it can deliver business solutions.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Have excellent communication skills - both oral and written.
- A strong teamwork ethic, proven ability to work collaboratively and mentor others.
- Highly developed critical thinking, interpretative and analytical skills.
- Positive, determined, resilient, confident and resourceful in the face of challenges.
- Flexibility to travel to our sites across the globe.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
You have minimum 15 years of working experience and 5 years working within Infrastructure Architecture, solid background on Microsoft Licensing and Cloud solutions. Further, you have a strong technical background. A Bachelor or Master degree within Computer Science will be an advantage. ECCO’s corporate language is English which you master in speaking and in writing.
A challenging position within a complex environment, in a very international company and multicultural environment, constantly developing, and characterized by a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
At ECCO, career development is a priority – and important to our success. We invest in our people, and your continued personal and professional development is essential to us and we offer participation in internal and external courses, vendor specific educations and conferences supporting this development.
ECCO’s innovative approach, which can be found throughout our value chain, combined with the aim of being excellent in everything we do, is what makes us standout as a company. Adding sincere commitment where diversity and personal development take pride of place, demonstrates why more than 21,300 employees around the world prefer ECCO as their employer.
ECCO is characterized by an international organization, with many nationalities in many countries. We aim at reflecting the same multi-cultural culture in our headquarters in Southern Jutland. All qualified applications are therefore very welcome, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, age or ethnical background.
For more information on this position, please contact Head of Infrastructure and Operations, Aleandro Carniel, at +45 5339 3200.
Send your application as soon as possible at https://enter.ECCO.com/ as we stop the search when the right candidate shows up.