“To be considered; you must include a CV and a letter of Motivation as well as a portfolio of Social Media Content examples you have produced. Applications without the requested documents will not be considered.
ECCO is a leading company in the footwear industry with the reputation of a global manufacturer of high-quality, comfortable, state-of-the-art footwear. ECCO’s innovative approach, which can be found throughout the value chain, from hide to high street, combined with the aim of being excellent in everything they do, is what makes ECCO stand out as a company. You are offered a role with the possibility to impact and add significant value to ECCO’s challenging growth plans. Adding sincere commitment where diversity and personal development take pride of place demonstrates why more than 19,800 employees around the world prefer ECCO as their employer.
We are looking for a highly motivated Social Media Content Strategist to help tell the ECCO story. You are a digital native and understand the power of social engagement and it’s role in the consumer journey to build brand awareness and loyalty.
The Social Media Content Strategist is responsible to drive brand awareness and conversion to lead the planning, creation and execution of all social media content for the ECCO brand across relevant social channels. Working closely with the Social and Digital teams, you will ensure the content and campaigns being executed are innovative, on-brand and meet overall digital goals and KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth platform knowledge, channel strategies and the relationship social media can play in CRM and commerce (on and offline). The Social Media Content Strategist must be curious and passionate innovation and the digital space, focused on bringing forth emerging trends.
As a company whose driving force hails from the countryside of Denmark and is constantly innovating new ways to develop our shoes, a key component will be to express this energy through Facebook, Instagram and You Tube.
- Degree in Marketing Communications or related training required and 3-5 years social media experience preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and video editing software
- Proven experience in social media marketing and platforms
- Strong portfolio highlighting photography, video skills as well as strategic & creative thinking
- Proficient in Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and reporting tools across social channels
- Proficient in Social Media Management tools - Experience in Salesforce Social Studio is a plus!
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to organize and structure concrete and abstract ideas in verbal and written communication for a broad audience base from digitally savvy to non-digital business partners
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- High attention to detail as it relates to writing, posting, editing and proofreading skills