“To be considered; you must include a CV and a letter of Motivation. Applications without the requested documents will not be considered.
ECCO is a leading company in the footwear industry with the reputation of a global manufacturer of high-quality, comfortable, state-of-the-art footwear. ECCO’s innovative approach, which can be found throughout the value chain, from hide to high street, combined with the aim of being excellent in everything they do, is what makes ECCO stand out as a company. You are offered a role with the possibility to impact and add significant value to ECCO’s challenging growth plans. Adding sincere commitment where diversity and personal development take pride of place demonstrates why more than 19,800 employees around the world prefer ECCO as their employer.
As part of our over-arching consumer engagement strategy, the Social Media Community Manager is charged with developing ECCO’s strategic approach to utilizing Social Media as a Consumer Engagement tool.
The Social Media (SoMe) Community Manager is responsible for:
- Leading the SoMe team in ideation, creation and deployment of campaigns supporting global and local initiatives to drive the successful use of SoMe as an acquisition and retention tool
- Monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of ECCO’s investments based on through marketing planning, implementation, and analysis
- Leading the SoMe team in ideation, creation and deployment of campaigns supporting global and local initiatives
- Ensuring ECCO is effectively utilizing social tools to listen to conversations about our brand, products, innovations, leather development and overall footwear and retail trends in order to drive the business forward and ensure we are delivering our brand promises
- Identify strategic content/topics which should be elevated within the organization as they relate to product development, brand or consumer issues (i.e. service)
- This position is responsible for evaluating the constantly changing trends in social media and social networking. The ideal candidate is sharp, quick-witted and well-versed across all social media platforms
- Degree in Marketing Communications or related training required
- 7-10 years Experience in Marketing communications, community management or related field
- 5+ years of experience in working with Digital (e-commerce, Social Media, Digital/interactive Marketing)
- Is results-oriented with strategic ability. Must be able to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Must be an able to function in fast-paced environment and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Passion for all things digital, with an appetite to learn new skills and keep up with digital trends and innovation
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills mandatory
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Has strong attention to details, organization and process
- Demonstrated ability to organize and structure concrete and abstract ideas in verbal and written communication for a broad audience base from digitally savvy to non-digital business partners
- Teach, develop and coach:
o Develop training materials for new users/markets and continually evolve and elevate the content and complexity of training for advanced digital business users
o A demonstrated ability to inspire and educate business users on complex systems and tools in a manner which empowers and ensures future success
o Ability to be patient and flexible by adapting coaching style to a variety of users with varying levels of technical skills and for whom English may not be their first language