The Inventory Manager is responsible for managing inventory accuracy and flow within and between ECCO distribution center(s) and third party logistics providers. Ensures the optimal utilization of facilities and bin locations within all facilities to maximize throughput. Responsible for ensuring minimal levels of inventory shrink while holding all parties financially responsible for held inventory levels.
As our Inventory Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee management of accurate inventory across multiple ECCO owned and contracted warehouse locations.
- Partner with Demand Planning team to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained to support distribution operations across all facilities.
- Ensure accuracy of ECCO inventory locations is being maintained and financial responsibility is being enforced by auditing and filing of claims when necessary.
- Liaise with Retail, e-Commerce, and Wholesale teams to ensure proper categorization of product to maximize inventory efficiency.
- Manage ECCO picking locations and improve density and picker efficiency by defining product location types.
- Manage biannual physical inventory process and improve upon current results.
- Develop a forward-looking cycle count strategy to ensure year-round accuracy and eliminate DC shutdowns for physical counts.
- Continuous education and awareness of latest industry trends to incorporate best practice into ECCO operations
- Effectively manage and develop subordinate staff, providing for coaching and professional development opportunities as appropriate.
If you have…
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Logistics/Supply Chain or related field – or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant inventory management experience.
- Logistics/supply chain inventory management experience preferred.
- Footwear/apparel industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency with WMS systems, SAP experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word (process documentation) and Excel (sorting, pivot tables).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent, resourceful and self-driven with a customer service oriented mindset.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, both domestic and internationally.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. on an occasional basis.
…we want to hear from you!