The Area Supervisor will be reporting to the Assistant ROM of ECCO and assisting her to manage the daily operation and staff in shops. The main objectives of the position are:
- To achieve the sales targets and relevant retail KPIs of the area;
- To implement the ECCO brand value and retail standards at shop level
- To coach and motivate shop staff to contribute to the achievement of targets;
- To take responsibility for supervising the daily operations of the assigned shops and SIS.
- To manage the planning, landing and tracking of the resources from ECCO and malls/department stores
- To assist and motivate the shop associates in achieving the sales targets that is set out by the company;
- To work closely with the Assistant ROM to boost sales in order to achieve monthly and year end sales target;
- To prepare sales report on daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- To prepare monthly promotional and sales analysis;
- To lead and motivate the team to achieve sales target and committed to company goals;
- Handle complaints and returns.
Manage Shop Standards
- To work closely with the Assistant ROM to implement the ECCO Retail Concept at shop level and contribute to meet the overall objectives of ECCO;
- To manage and perform the standards for basic operations, health and safety;
- Define an action plan for the shops and follow up consequently.
Manage Shop Staff
- To coach and motivate shop associates to contribute to the achievement of sales targets;
- To be an example to shop associates by providing dynamic leadership, hard work and integrity;
- To supervise and give appropriate on-the-job training to sales associates;
- To promote team work and work harmony within the shop;
- To ensure all staff members’ performance meeting ECCO standards;
- To motivate and coach shop associates in terms of product knowledge, VM and sales technique;
- To assist shop associates to develop in their strengths and career.
- Inventory take;
- Evaluate need for more products and order (replenishment);
- Receive products, put them on stock and label;
- Update in-store IT system;
- Transfer / return products and merchandise.
Manage Marketing and Visual Merchandise
- Assist in local events and campaigns;
- Implement promotions or seasonal campaigns;
- Clean up / tidy up the shop;
- Prepare / display the windows and shop front;
- Display products nicely on shelves;
- Ensure the right in-store ambience (A/V, light etc.);
- Ensure all furniture and fixtures are maintained;
- Follow standards and guidelines for ECCO VM.
Other Shop Related Responsibilities
- To follow up feedback from Mystery Shopper Analyses;
- To deliver accurate information and message from Management to shop level;
- Assist in conducting the staff meeting/ briefing in shops regularly.
l At least 5 years working experience with 2 years in similar role in retail operation and is familiar with Hong Kong retail market;
l Good command on English and Mandarin;
l Self-motivated, hardworking and efficient;
l Possess positive attitude with high level of energy and enthusiasm;
l Strong in leadership, people management and excellent customer service skills;
l Good communicator and a team player;
l Able to train and motivate Sales team;
l Proficiency in PC operation.