The e-Commerce Marketing Specialist will coordinate and assist with ECCO’s online marketing activities, primarily those focused around product sales, assisting in the planning and execution of revenue driving programs. The role also entails the creation, implementation, and management of digital marketing strategies.
As our e-Commerce Marketing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all e-Commerce digital marketing initiatives, maximization and reporting (e.g. traffic, CTR, ROAS).
- Collaborate with business, content owners and global e-Commerce to understand business, campaign or program goals, KPIs and business insights.
- Measure the effectiveness and profitability of each paid lead source (starting with ad ROI) and make strategic recommendations to improve and scale the performance of each campaign.
- Explore new online marketing opportunities, channels, media, and tactics and with observed trends and internal analytics suggest improvements to processes and user experience across digital channels.
- Drive the use of the latest technology to effectively deliver company messaging to target audiences, including mobile, video, social, search, real-time media buying, ad retargeting, SEO and SEM.
- Responsible for establishing clear benchmarks for comparison purposes for site, campaign and digital programs.
- Act as a key stakeholder in marketing attribution and vendor relation management to bring efficiencies toward consumer activation and measuring consumer lifetime value. Manage external digital marketing vendors and programs.
- Participate in the vendor selection process to evaluate digital offerings and manage relationships with key digital strategy and digital voice of customer vendors to deliver excellent campaign execution.
- Devise and conduct A/B tests across digital channels (through email marketing, display ads and SEM).
- Create and deliver reports and analysis that provide insights and solid recommendations for improvement and optimization across all on-site campaigns and digital activation efforts including: SEO, SEM, email marketing, display, mobile, etc.
- Create and implement innovative acquisition strategies & campaigns across DTC channels including, SEM, paid social, programmatic, display, mobile, video.
- Leverage CRM data to Identify, analyze, and interpret trends. Use learnings to influence campaigns and customer loyalty programs.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Global Digital teams to ensure alignment and successful execution of local and Global digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with Web Designers on content development and planning.
- Manage e-Commerce marketing budget, and ensures that marketing opportunities are being optimized to meet business objectives and financial goals, while staying within planned expense budgets.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
If you have…
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing – or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of experience with PPC / Pay Per Click /Facebook platforms (Search, Remarketing, Display) including Google AdWords, Shopping and Display platforms as well as Facebook Business Manager.
- Relevant work experience in digital marketing including; PPC, SEM, SEO, display, email and affiliate. Experience creating and tracking campaigns in Facebook Ads and Google AdWords.
- Experience using a CRM, CMS and social media publishing tools.
- Digital mobile experience preferred.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
- A passion for results-driven data and a track record of being able to analyze data and provide actionable insights.
- Proven experience to think strategically, formulating and leading marketing strategies that aligned with business objectives resulting in incremental revenue and profits.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics and how to interpret site data.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, yet collaboratively in a team.
- Ability to multi-task and embrace the dynamics of diverse project work.
- Ability to work extended hours, including nights and/or weekends, as needed.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
…we want to hear from you!