Are you looking for an IT job packed with impact and influence? This is your opportunity! At ECCO we have embarked on an exciting IT journey, strengthening our foundation delivering solid and secure digital platforms.
We are looking for an independent, skilled and focused IT Security Analyst, who can be the security “Guru” within our Global Infrastructure and Operations team, consisting of 40+ competent and passionate colleagues engaged in the design, development and maintenance of our core and global infrastructure.
As IT Security Analyst you are placed within our IT Security Team, under Infrastructure & Operations department, reporting directly to the Head of I&O. Here you will perform appropriate security risk response, application security testing, ethical hacking tasks, among them penetration testing, scanning, etc, including identification of procedural and technical control remediation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Being our primary analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking security; threat; risk; and vulnerability assessments with industry recognized standards.
- Research the latest information technology in Information Technology security trends.
- Manage the incident response & threat detection process through to closure.
- Have responsibility for scoping penetration testing activities to identify security weaknesses within services that ECCO consume or develop (SAP, SaaS, SQL, etc.).
- Provide quality reports to summarize security test activities, including objectives, planning, methodology, results, analysis and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences. From the output of the reports provide suggested approaches to enhance further.
- Perform forensic analysis of IDS, logs, network traffic dumps and other cyber security event sources, e.g. firewalls, both through manual, automated correlation practices (ML).
- Collaborate with our IT Security Officer and Corporate Risk, to: Identify security risks, develop security standards & best practices and Make recommendations for appropriate security controls and remediation.
- Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems.
- Train staff on information security procedures & awareness.
- Assist in the ongoing development and improvement of ECCOs security program, documentation and operational policies, procedures and leverage the standards.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Have experience in responding to cyber-attacks and threat based in-depth proactive analysis to identify potentially abnormal and anomalous system behaviour.
- Have experience in common web application penetration testing tools but not limited to Burp, OWASP and at least one commercial solution (WebInspect, AppScan or similar).
- Are analytical and have the ability to manage changing priorities/tasks.
- Are detail-oriented, self-motivated and passionate about learning.
- Preferably you can communicate at all levels of the organization both within IT and outside of IT, also when it comes to complex and detailed information. You are strong both in verbal & written communication.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Ideally, you have several years of working experience within Information Security, Network and have worked with security auditing and penetration testing for at least 2 years. Further, you have a strong technical background and hands-on capability in analysing configuration reviews. A Bachelor or Master degree within Computer Science or IT-Security will be an advantage. ECCO’s corporate language is English which you master in speaking and in writing.
A challenging position within a complex environment, in a very international company and multicultural environment, constantly developing, and characterized by a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued. To help you accomplish your objectives, you will be supported by our IT Security Officer and several Security Ambassadors, who are placed across the world.
At ECCO, career development is a priority – and important to our success. We invest in our people. Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us and we offer participation in internal and external courses, vendor specific educations and conferences supporting this development.
ECCO’s innovative approach, which can be found throughout our value chain, combined with the aim of being excellent in everything we do, is what makes us standout as a company. Adding sincere commitment where diversity and personal development take pride of place, demonstrates why more than 21,500 employees around the world prefer ECCO as their employer.
For more information on this position, please contact Head of Infrastructure and Operations, Aleandro Carniel, at +45 5339 3200. Send your application as soon as possible at group.ECCO.com, as we stop the search when the right candidate shows up.